Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Digital History

I'm committing anew to my blog. Not because I love talking about myself (oh, wait...), but because I just had a great lunch break reading through old posts, remembering the early days of the potato, and really enjoying the hubby's way of telling a story. Yes, I finally, after 10 years of marriage, can understand what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks he is saying.

So, with that, Themes as of Late:
-Huge crane arrived yesterday to plop 2 five ton boulders in our back yard. Pretty much entirely so Sean can have a slack line that holds up his heft. Yes, you can say 'excessive'!!
-Ash has declared that he no longer wants to be a fire truck for Halloween. He now has to be (HAS to be) a tractor trailer. Thank goodness I totally procrastinated getting started on his costume - think of the time I saved being lazy!
-Sean is actually cross racing!
-Ash now says, "Holler" and "Can I get a Whoop Whoop" on a regular basis.
-I am traveling like a madwoman, but focused on my free xmas vaca to St. Maarten with my lovely air and hotel points.
-I need to figure out how to connect this to Facebook...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ross said...

YEAY! I'll be looking forward to more posts! I'm busy as a bee, as you can see at http://ssdboise.com -- WHEW!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Sparkplug said...

Oh good! Glad to have you back :-)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home