Wednesday, June 28, 2006

They grow up so fast.

The dream is over. The little one has moved beyond his preemie phase into full on baby mode. Gone are the lazy days of parenting when the babe only cared about looking cute and sleeping all day. He now does FUSSY. I have no idea how he learned this wholly undesirable trait but I have an idea. I believe the other babies of the NICU may hold some sway over my son. They speak to him with crying, the primary method of communication for babies. A secret language adults can barely understand. Maybe it all goes much deeper, maybe a baby cabal exists. The sole purpose of which would be to control the breeders (parents). A sly group they are hiding behind big funny heads and disgustingly cute little fingers and toes controlling a pair of entities many times larger, stronger, and smarter? They set the tiniest of hooks and you are at their beckon call, cry? Move over K someone else controls my life now.

Ok he was fussy one night. All is good, almost 5 lbs and eating very well from the bottle. I will let Red fill you in on the female specific feeding efforts but I will say he is just like pop, a ****** man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home