Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ash 2 - Us 0


Notice the look of defeat, the little man has once again exacted his will. Sure we spotted him the first point, babies do hold sway over parents sleeping habits. Who would have thought that he cared for such worldly things as Real Estate! A little escape to Breckenridge, change of venue, Boscoe swimming in the Blue, altitude training for the babe (no more EPO) Besides triple digits on the Front Range and Summit County a high of 80, maybe and a low of 45, ahhh. This issue will be revisited come winter, because you will do anything, "unless it dumps."

p.s. The defeat of a early retreat back to "the bubble" was lightened by the August 06 Outside magazine waiting in the maibox. On the cover,"I Hate Boulder, Colorado! Why perfectville drives me nuts." A hilarous column by Marc Peruzzi, "The Gore-Tex Vortex."

1 Comments:

Blogger red said...

I guess Ash isn't as fond of 9,600 feet of elevation as we are... He didn't eat well up there, and wasn't as vigorous when he was awake. Probably just not quite enough oxygen for the little guy.

Good news - I got my first road bike ride in while we were in Breck. Not sure if it's a sign, but it pretty much immediately started raining on me. Why does Jeannine get champaigne every time she rides, and I get cold rain? grrr...

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home